Write a reflection about your experience as a LMC intern for the first marking period. Include what you enjoyed and what you intend to accomplish in the final marking period. Consider what projects you thought you would complete from marking period 1 that you have not been able to see to its completion.
So far, being a LMC intern is relaxing. I like coming to library and listening to music. Coming over here relaxes me from my other classes. I still don’t know what I want to do with the project. I’m still thinking about it and hopefully I will have an idea what I want to do. I would like to accomplish is my second review. I enjoy reading, but I usually don’t have enough time reading in home from all the homework I get. I would also like to accomplish this marking period is helping students with LMC or help them find a good book to read.
ReplyDelete-Paola Cordova
I have enjoyed being an LMC intern thus far. Having mornings in the library is peaceful and a nice way to wake up and mentally prepare myself for the rest of the day. I enjoy being around tons of other people and having a chance to socialize as well (with friends, other students and teachers). The atmosphere is extremely pleasant and great to be around.
ReplyDeleteAlena and I have started the SLC meetings which occur every Tuesday; they are ongoing and will not see completion until the end of the year. We hope to have more SLC field trips as well as do more community things. By the final marking period, I would like to have a regular club schedule as well as regular club activities for the SLC. Hopefully, I can help multiple students with adjusting from the MS library to the HS library and be a mentor in general.
-Rebecca Wright
So far, I have enjoyed being an LMC intern because it's a nice way to start off the school day because it's so relaxing. I love being able to talk to people as well as doing errands for Ms. Schmidt and Mrs. Moyer. I intend to do tons of activities with the student library committee such as field trips and meet-the-author visits which is my long term project for the semester. In this marking period, Becca and I have gotten a couple meetings together and have gotten ideas from the members. We are hoping to get some of their ideas to work in this upcoming marking period. What I intend to accomplish by the final marking period is to get an author into the library because I've always thought that getting to meet an author was so much fun or at least get the library committee to a book convention and meeting an author there.
ReplyDeleteMarley
ReplyDeleteMy experience as a LMC intern so far has been enjoyable. I've enjoyed the energy in the library, but also how realaxing it can be. I also enjoyed being able to do accomplish things of my hobby area (field hockey). I plan to learn a lot more with how the system works, the new ideas that are talked about here and there, and about our library itself in general.
Andrew Sackett
ReplyDeleteMy experience as an intern for the first semester was AMAZING. I get to see happy faces everyday when i am here, and lets be honest, who does'nt want that! When i first started I remember not being able to stamp the book properly, i always did it upside down or too lightly. I like how relaxing it can be some days, but also how busy it can be because time goes faster. In the future i plan on helping students more with finding research and finding books.