Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MP2 Fall 2013

Write a reflection about your experience as a LMC intern for the second marking period. Include what you enjoyed and what you intend to accomplish in the final marking period. Consider what projects you thought you would complete from marking period 1 that you have not been able to see to its completion. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love being an LMC intern because it's a lot of fun and such a relaxed environment. It's a great way to start off the day. I enjoy doing errands as well as helping Ms. Schmidt and Becca execute new ideas to keep improving the library. I intend on assisting Becca on getting the Reading Olympics team together and hopefully get discussions going about the books we are supposed to read. I still need to complete an article for the newsletter and I'm planning on getting an article the third marking period.

    ReplyDelete