Write a reflection about your overall experience as a LMC intern for the semester. Include what you enjoyed and what you accomplished during the semester. Include any advice you have for future interns!
Being a library intern was fun. I had a great experience being one. Whenever I was stress from my other classes I felt calm coming to the library. The music definitely helped me to relax and to not worry about my other classes. I found this experience a great experience. One thing I felt accomplished as being library internship was e-mailing an author of a book enjoyed, and she replied back to me. I was really happy and never thought she would reply and she was willing to come to Conrad Weiser and talk about human trafficking. I was really into human trafficking and I think it would be a great idea if more people were inform about human trafficking. For the future interns enjoy and relax. Enjoy playing with the cats, especially Holden the sleepy one. Holden is the one who’s mostly in the library. But I do hope for the future librarian interns enjoy this experience like I did.
I had so much fun being a LMC intern. It was a great way to start off the day and I'm so happy I could have this experience for a semester (I wish I had it the whole year). I absolutely loved spending time in the relaxing environment of the library while being able to talk to Ms. Schmidt, Mrs. Moyer, and Becca. There were so many things I absolutely enjoyed about being an intern and it was such a pleasant experience. During the semester, I was able to accomplish getting a LMC committee together with Becca as well as get a Reading Olympics team started. I'm so happy I accomplished these two things because they were incorporated with my love of reading and I am honored that Ms. Schmidt asked Becca and I to become leaders for these two things. To the future interns: You'll have so much fun and I guarantee that you'll love being a LMC intern. Also, talk to Ms. Schmidt and Mrs. Moyer; they're great people.
Being a library intern was fun. I had a great experience being one. Whenever I was stress from my other classes I felt calm coming to the library. The music definitely helped me to relax and to not worry about my other classes. I found this experience a great experience. One thing I felt accomplished as being library internship was e-mailing an author of a book enjoyed, and she replied back to me. I was really happy and never thought she would reply and she was willing to come to Conrad Weiser and talk about human trafficking. I was really into human trafficking and I think it would be a great idea if more people were inform about human trafficking. For the future interns enjoy and relax. Enjoy playing with the cats, especially Holden the sleepy one. Holden is the one who’s mostly in the library. But I do hope for the future librarian interns enjoy this experience like I did.
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun being a LMC intern. It was a great way to start off the day and I'm so happy I could have this experience for a semester (I wish I had it the whole year). I absolutely loved spending time in the relaxing environment of the library while being able to talk to Ms. Schmidt, Mrs. Moyer, and Becca. There were so many things I absolutely enjoyed about being an intern and it was such a pleasant experience. During the semester, I was able to accomplish getting a LMC committee together with Becca as well as get a Reading Olympics team started. I'm so happy I accomplished these two things because they were incorporated with my love of reading and I am honored that Ms. Schmidt asked Becca and I to become leaders for these two things.
ReplyDeleteTo the future interns: You'll have so much fun and I guarantee that you'll love being a LMC intern. Also, talk to Ms. Schmidt and Mrs. Moyer; they're great people.