Monday, November 19, 2012

Marking Period 2 Fall 2012

Write a reflection about your experience as a LMC intern for the second marking period. Include what you enjoyed and what you intend to accomplish in the final marking period.  Consider what projects you thought you would complete from marking period 1 that you have not been able to see to its completion. 

6 comments:

  1. My duties towards the library have not changed in the last marking period, but I still love being here. Just being around books is what make this fun. I intend to come up with another event for the last marking period and contiue helping out where ever I can. I also plan to write more reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly love everything that goes on in the library. The Vibe in there is so awesome. The people I work with make it the only thing I look forward to during the school day. I've tried to get my event day done but it's so hard to figure out what to do. Not only this but I'm also in Remediation Homeroom during MPP so it makes it hard for me to do something at MPP. I can't do anything after school because of my sport starting up. I do intend to plan something. I have just finished my reading things in RH so hopefully I'll be able to get started one something for one of those day in MPP and attend the Comittee meetings as well. I look forward to things that will happen in the library next marking period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This marking period has been different from past ones (in a good way). I truly did enjoy running my bi-weekly iPad Gathering; it's fun to discover new iPad features while teaching others. And my "App of the Week" is actually making a impact, for I hear other student talk about in the hallways and in my classes. This coming marking period will be busy, but a good one. Planning and running an all-day event is going to take a lot of work, but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This marking period my duties included checking in and out books and shelving them, it gets a little frustrating because a lot of people just pick up books and put them anywhere they want it. I still enjoy working here, next semester I hope to plan some event, and write more reviews, I think its good to give reviews I always read them on amazon.com before buying anything, they are very helpful and I hope some people actually take time to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. during this marking period I have included starting to plan out my event for the final marking period, since I have not done a event for ether of the prior marking periods I am looking forward to being able to do this one. I love working here it is a great place to just come and calm down after a long day of Tech. Next semester I really plan on writing a ton more book reviews since I am currently reading 4 different books all of witch are in a completely different series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed being able to help set up and/or tear down the library for the Distinguished Alumni guests. The brain guy was a very good speaker and his presentation was very good. I would have like to host Harry Potter book club meetings this Marking Period, but all three attempts fell through for various reasons. I will make sure that I DEFINITELY host two meetings in the Third Marking Period. It would have been nice to help with the Day of the Dead this year, but due to Hurricane Sandy and a FBLA Region 8 Leadership Workshop, I was not around on Friday, or any time the set-up was occurring. Finally, I did enjoy being able to set up the Christmas decorations in the library.

    ReplyDelete