Write a reflection about your overall experience as a LMC intern for the semester. Include what you enjoyed and what you accomplished during the semester. Include any advice you have for future interns!
During the sixth and final marking period, I enjoyed signing books into and out of the library, learning new things such as making a pathfinder, and creating a summer display for the showcase outside of the library. I accomplished everything I planned on accomplishing. If I learned one thing from taking this library intern class, it was that I should never settle for good enough. I was pushed hard to do tasks daily that helped the library. Once I did what I had to do, I was happy with myself because I was able to try new things I have never done before and succeed at these activities. The most difficult activity was a pathfinder that I did not know how to do, but once I finished it, I was glad because now I know how to use it as a new tool. Marking period 6 was my favorite because Bre and I enjoyed running errands and helping out as much as possible.
This marking period we did a lot. We learned how to make banners of the new machine. I liked doing our event. We did a beached themed showcase. We made a huge banner and the art teacher made a beachy banner for us. We colored it. I thought it was very fun. I loved having class with Taylor. It made everything more fun. I enjoyed watching her draw the daily pictures. I liked the Dunkin Donut and Luke's Cafe drinks. I also liked that Mrs. Moyer brought us donuts for National Donut Day. -Bre
During the sixth and final marking period, I enjoyed signing books into and out of the library, learning new things such as making a pathfinder, and creating a summer display for the showcase outside of the library. I accomplished everything I planned on accomplishing. If I learned one thing from taking this library intern class, it was that I should never settle for good enough. I was pushed hard to do tasks daily that helped the library. Once I did what I had to do, I was happy with myself because I was able to try new things I have never done before and succeed at these activities. The most difficult activity was a pathfinder that I did not know how to do, but once I finished it, I was glad because now I know how to use it as a new tool. Marking period 6 was my favorite because Bre and I enjoyed running errands and helping out as much as possible.
ReplyDeleteThis marking period we did a lot. We learned how to make banners of the new machine. I liked doing our event. We did a beached themed showcase. We made a huge banner and the art teacher made a beachy banner for us. We colored it. I thought it was very fun. I loved having class with Taylor. It made everything more fun. I enjoyed watching her draw the daily pictures. I liked the Dunkin Donut and Luke's Cafe drinks. I also liked that Mrs. Moyer brought us donuts for National Donut Day.
ReplyDelete-Bre