Thursday, April 24, 2014

MP5 Spring 2014


Write a reflection about your experience as a LMC intern for the fifth marking period. Include what you enjoyed and what you intend to accomplish in the final marking period. Consider what projects you thought you would complete from marking period 4 that you have not been able to see to its completion.

2 comments:

  1. As a library intern for the 5th marking period, I enjoyed being in the library everyday and getting to check books in and out. My favorite part of this marking period was doing my "event" at East Elementary because I got to leave the school and go to a different environment. I did many activities to help Mrs. Wingle; including copying and stapling papers, hanging them up, attaching papers to clipboards, and creating a banner for their guest author. In the final marking period, I plan to do another event like this one, but at West Elementary, instead of East. I have completed the projects I thought I would during this marking period, so I plan to do the same thing in the final marking period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This marking period I got my event down. Taylor and I went to East Elementary and helped the librarian get stuff together for the author that was coming to their school to read. We made a huge welcome sign for him. It looked really good. I took awhile to make, because we had to make it perfect. It turned out good. There was one project that I didn't finish. I didn't finish taking all the double National Geographics out from the back.
    -Bre

    ReplyDelete