Write a reflection about your experience as a LMC intern for the fourth marking period. Include what you enjoyed and what you intend to accomplish in the next marking period. Consider what projects you thought you would complete from this marking period that you have not been able to see to its completion.
I enjoyed learning how to put away books because I could never do it before I became a library intern. I have also enjoyed all of the good books that I have been able to read in the library. In the next marking period I intend to have an event during mpp. I want to have a fun event that will encourage kids to come to the library. During the 4th marking period I have not been able to do an event so hopefully I am more successful during the 5th marking period.
ReplyDeleteAs a library intern for the 4th marking period, I enjoyed being in the library everyday and getting to learn how to check books in and out. I also enjoyed learning how to put books away according to call number and keeping "my section" of the library organized. Next marking period, I intend to have an event scheduled and planned by myself. I would want to have an event such as reading books to elementary school kids because I thought I would have completed that already this marking period.
ReplyDeleteIt was interesting to learn how to put the books away. It also got to be long and tiring to put those books away. I liked checking the books in and out. It was really easy to learn. Next marking period I will think of an event to hold in mpp. I will also try to finish the National Geographic's project you have Taylor and I doing next marking period.
ReplyDelete-Bre
I enjoy working in the library because I like to read a lot and I enjoy keeping a section in order. I also like doing the small projects that I am assigned to do like hanging posters, organizing laptops, and cataloging DVDs.
ReplyDelete