Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Semester MP 4

Write a reflection about your experience as a LMC intern for the second marking period. Include what you enjoyed and what you intend to accomplish in the final marking period. Consider what projects you thought you would complete from marking period 1 that you have not been able to see to its completion. 

2 comments:

  1. Something I really enjoyed this semester while being a LMC intern was learning the circulation Desk system and how to check in and out books. I also like how I got to know where all types of books are located in the library and helping others locate where they are too. Some other things I would still like to learn more about is the working of the iPads and possibly hold an iPad lab one day during MPP to attract other students who are also interested in iPads. One more thing I would enjoy doing is learning how the showcases are designed and who is responsible for them.
    - Bree Shanaman; Block 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continuing to learn a lot. I am learning that you need to keep the library looking it's best, this means, watering the plants and putting up appropriate decorations for holidays. You also have to take down these decorations when the holiday is over. You can't get away with leaving them up there, people will notice. I also helped my first person a while ago. I helped someone log onto LMC under their user. It may have been a small thing. But I felt good helping someone.

    -Steph C.; Block 3

    ReplyDelete